Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hello my Beautiful Friends

I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY MADE THE MOVE TO COLORADO SPRINGS!  It was necessary to post in the capitals because of how thrilled I am to officially be completely moved in and now settled.  Boy how I've missed my laptop... I can't believe how dependent I've become.

As with all of my posts,  I think its time to showcase another wonder of the beauty industry:
 Have you heard of Keratin?  I am in love with this new technology!  It is a RELAXER without invasive, intrusive chemicals.  It uses the protein bond :ahem: Keratin , which is the same protein your hair is naturally made of, therefore your making your hair healthier with each treatment.  Your stylist infuses your hair with the protein which will relax your curl/completely straighten (depending on your natural curl).  Beware that this process takes time and is costly, BUT is TOTALLY WORTH IT.  I have a slight wave to my hair, but being a stylist I wanted to be sure that this technology really held up to all of its benefits, so I HAD to get it myself.  Sure enough, this product cuts your blow dry time in half! (sometimes more), improves manageability, decreases frizz by 95%! , and is just too good to be true.  Although services can range from $180-$500, you won't need another Keratin treatment for 3-6 months, so it balances out in the end if you consider how often color needs to be refreshed.  
OH!  That's the other great thing!  You can color your hair with whatever chemical you wish!  For those who are used to using those ICKY straightening, stinky chemicals, you are also used to being very cautious of ammonia based colors.  Not true anymore with Keratin!  You just have to be sure you get your color before the Keratin every time you go for your relaxing service. 
One more thing, the chemical smells a bit like coconut, which is a lot better than the rotten eggs the heavy duty chemicals offer.

If you're in the Colorado State area, I know the technology has not yet reached this region.  I, on the other hand am already certified to perform the treatment, and am working hard to introduce the service within the year.  If you have any more questions please e-mail me!  HMSchloe@aol.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment