Monday, May 4, 2009

Beach Hair

One of my girls just recently made a comment about how much she loves "beach hair."  I told her I used to use the John Frieda stuff, but that was years ago.  After messing around with different products, I happened upon one that offered me the most equivalent texture.  While you can mess with certain scrunching gels or even hairspray, I found that TiGi's Bed Head's Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray works best.  The back reads, "Upgrade your curls to HD!  Get highly defined, frizz-free, seperated curls.  Spray in wet hair and style or in dry hair to touch up your curls."  
While I love it just as directed, I found if I dry my hair product free (or with a heat defender if I use a blow dryer) and then spray in the Hi-Def Curl spray, it gives that slightly messy, care-free, fresh from the beach effect.  Love it.  Play with it.  Remember to purchase professional products from a professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment